We share a common vision of creating an academic and industry community that works towards advancing data science in the medical world.
- Electronic Health Records
- Machine Learning
- Precision Medicine
- Clinical Decision Making
MEETUP TLV SPEAKERS
- Shlomit Amar-Farkash Effectiveness of oncology treatments in real-world data AI Research Director at Carelon Israel
- Ori Zelichov Predicting response to immunotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer using spatial analysis of biopsy slides by deep learning VP Clinical Development at Nucleai
- Prof. Ido Wolf, MD Bench to Bedside via the Computer: deciphring the biology of metastases formation via large genomic databases Head, Oncology Division at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- Dr. Yona Vaisbuch Moderator Rambam Health Care Campus
Back in June 2021 we made the first step to establish the Digital Medicine Community in Israel (DMCI) with an event titled “the Digital Medicine Conference”.
In addition to planning the next annual conference, which will take place in June 2022, we developed a line of events called “DMCI After Dark”.
Our events’ scientific committee:
Prof. Ron Shamir, Tel Aviv University
Dr. Dvir Aran, the Technion
- Prof. Ron Shamir Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Michal Linial The Hebrew University
- Prof. Ron Unger Bar-Ilan University
- Dr. Dvir Aran The Faculty of Medicine at the Technion
- Dr. Yona Vaisbuch Rambam Health Care Campus
- Prof. Ran Balicer Chief Innovation Officer Clalit Health Services
- Prof. Ronit Calderon-Margalit The Hebrew University
- Prof. Malka Gorfine Orgad Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Roy Kishony Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Ben Reis Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Michal Rosen-Zvi Director, Healthcare informatics, IBM Research
- Prof. Irit Sagi Weizmann Weizmann Institute of Science
- Prof. Eran Segal Weizmann Institute of Science
- Dr. Uri Shalit Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Shai Shen-Orr The Faculty of Medicine at the Technion
- Prof. Noam Shomron Sackler Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Amos Tanay Weizmann Institute of Science
Carelon Digital platforms Israel (formerly Anthem Israel) is the Global Tech-Partnerships Hub for Elevance Health, an innovation leader dedicated to improving health, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
The team at Carelon Digital Platforms Israel collaborates with colleagues across Elevance Health and organizations within the Israeli ecosystem to develop digital-first solutions that help consumers improve their health and wellbeing, while simplifying healthcare. Through the partnerships we form, we deliver the best and most innovative digital health products at scale.