Digital Medicine Conference Israel
A data-science-focused event dedicated to the latest innovations in healthcare research, at the intersection of science and industry.
This conference, a joint initiative of Anthem Israel and the Edmond J. Safra Center for Bioinformatics at Tel Aviv University brings together industry experts and researchers. This is a first step towards building a leading community that will work together to develop methodologies and construct computational tools for analysis of Clinical Data and Electronic Medical Records, leveraging the strong bioinformatics, machine learning, and medical research in Israel.
The Conference Scientific Committee:
Prof. Ron Shamir, Tel Aviv University
Dr. Dvir Aran, Technion
- Rajeev Ronanki SVP, Chief Digital Officer, Anthem Inc.
- Prof. Ron Shamir Tel Aviv University
- Dr. Dvir Aran The Faculty of Medicine at the Technion
Prof. Ran Balicer
Chief Innovation Officer
Clalit Health Services
- Prof. Ronit Calderon-Margalit The Hebrew University
- Prof. Roy Kishony Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Malka Gorfine Orgad Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Ben Reis Harvard Medical School
Dr. Michal Rosen-Zvi
Director, Healthcare informatics,
Prof. Irit Sagi
VP Technology Transfer,
Weizmann Institute of Science
- Prof. Eran Segal Weizmann Institute of Science
- Dr. Uri Shalit Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Shai Shen-Orr The Faculty of Medicine at the Technion
Prof. Noam Shomron
Sackler Faculty of Medicine
Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Amos Tanay Weizmann Institute of Science
Anthem Israel is the Tel Aviv location for Anthem, Inc., an innovation leader dedicated to improving health, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. The team at Anthem Israel collaborates with colleagues across Anthem and organizations within the Israeli ecosystem to develop digital-first solutions that help consumers improve their health and wellbeing, while simplifying healthcare. As part of this innovation work, we leverage Anthem’s Digital Data Sandbox, one of the world’s largest certified de-identified commercial data sets that offers the unprecedented ability to discover insights, build and train algorithms, validate solutions with Anthem experts and deploy those solutions in the real world.
Daniel Rowing Centre, Rokach Blvd 2,
Hayarkon Park • Tel-Aviv, Israel